FREE 2018 regional upskill training for trained anti-bullying ambassadors_
WHAT ARE REGIONAL UPSKILL SESSIONS?
The Diana Award Anti-Bullying Campaign is offering FREE Upskill Training for trained Anti-Bullying Ambassadors Schools across 9 different locations in the UK.
These events are for both staff and students from trained Anti-Bullying Ambassador schools and will offer further development opportunities for your school and Ambassadors.
Attendees will benefit from the event by achieving the following outcomes:
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop skills in conflict resolution and cyber safety
- Schools will be able to network with other trained staff and Anti-Bullying Ambassadors and share good practice, learning how to implement new ideas in their schools.
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop their confidence and public speaking skills
- Staff members will be able to develop their understanding of their responsibilities in maintaining student's safety and well-being at school through new training and guidance.
When and where will the regional upskill sessions take place?
- 10th January 2018 at Sharnbrook Upper School in Bedfordshire
- 11th January 2018 at Oasis Isle of Sheppey Academy in The Isle of Sheppey
- 17th January 2018 Blackpool
- 18th January 2018 Manchester
- 24th January 2018 Chesterfield
- 25th January 2018 Coventry
- 31st January 2018 Norfolk
- 1st February 2018 at Mowlem Primary School in Tower Hamlets, London
- 7th February 2018 at Basildon Upper Academy in Basildon, Essex
what are the next steps?
If you are a trained anti-bullying ambassador school with current anti-bullying ambassadors, please fill in the booking form to book your places at one of the above upcoming Regional Upskill Sessions coming up in a location close to you in 2018.
Once you fill in the below form to book your places, we will be in touch within 3-5 working days to confirm whether or not your places have been confirmed on the session. Please note, your places are not confirmed until you receive email confirmation from a member of our team.