Actor - Liam Butcher in Eastenders
1. What was your school like?
It was Located in Greenford, it was a Catholic school & it was mixed. The Cardinal Wiseman High School.
2. What is your favourite memory of school?
To be honest for me my last ever day, being because I had turned 16 that day & also officially left school after doing my last exam that day so I was very happy :)
3. How did your school experience influence/help your career?
My school actually helped a lot they allowed me a lot of time out of school to film but also offered me a lot of help when I was at school, it made everything easier for me with them being so helpful :)
4. Were you bullied at school? If so how did you overcome this?
In primary school once, it wasn't an everyday thing but it stopped because I told the teacher and then it didn't happen again!
5. What was your favourite school subject?
Either Resistant Materials or Media!
6. What did you look forward to when you went back to school after the holidays? What advice would you give to young people who are going back to school after the holidays?
I always looked forward to seeing my mates & school life itself, routine & you should be excited to learn!!
7. Was there anything you worried about when you went back to school after the holidays? How did you overcome this?
Nothing really worried me after the holidays. If something is worrying you tell someone, you will feel 100X better after letting someone know.
8. What was your favourite school meal?
Cheese & Ham Pannini, choclate muffin and an orange juice.
9. If you had to go back to school again what would you change?
I would change my mentality towards school, try harder!
10. What advice would you give to anyone who is worried about going back to school because of bullying issues?
If you're worried, let your parents know before you go to school, they can tell the school or tell the school when you get there & they should be able to resolve the situation.
To read more Back2School blogs click here.