1 . What was your school like?
My school was called Castle View School in Canvey Island, Essex. I lived about a five minute walk and it was a mixed school.
2. What is your favourite memory from school?
My Favourite memory of school was when I got given an awarded the 'Gifted an Talented' award for my sport which was Motocross Racing.
3. How did your school experience influence/help your career?
I put myself about to communicate with all types of people around my school which I found help me later on in life as I feel I can communicate with any one now.
4. Were you bullied at school? If so how did you overcome this?
I was fortunate enough to not be bullied but I see how people were treated in these events and never wanted myself to become that person and always tried to help at the best of my ability.
5. What was your favourite school subject?
P.E , not only did I like doing sport but my teacher was also a family friend so I had a good relationship with him.
6. What did you look forward to when you went back to school after the holidays? What advice would you give to young people who are going back to school after the holidays?
It was always hard to go back to school after waking up at 11am an doing what I wanted during the day but once I was back into the swing of things in school I learnt that every year i moved up in school I found it more interesting and made more memories.
7. Was there anything you worried about when you went back to school after the holidays?
I got to admit I was a nightmare for homework an always used the basic excuses to get out of doing it.
8. What was your favourite school meal?
My Favourite school meal had to be a slice of Pizza an a big Doughnut an a apple juice... As you can tell I wasn't the healthy type.
9. If you had to go back to school again what would you change?
I don't actually think I would.
10. What advice would you give to anyone who is worried about going back to school?
I think first of all what you need to do is tell your parents or someone who you're closest. To talk about your issues with bullying because I found telling my parents and friends about my problems helped lift the weight of my shoulders an they are always there to give different types of advice, also go to school not thinking of the negatives as you ll attract negativity in to your life an day, always go with an open mind and positive thoughts and go to school with a new goal everyday to achieve.
To read more Back2School blogs click here.