Exciting opportunity - FREE ASOS Body Confidence workshops
In 2015, The Diana Award launched the #MySenseOfSelf project with a teaching resource to exploring body confidence, self-esteem and the impact of things like social media and societal pressures on how young people perceive themselves. The resources gained the quality mark from the PSHE Association, who said “#MySenseOfSelf provides the opportunity to promote positive body image in a highly engaging and thought-provoking way”.
We took the project into schools with interactive workshops for young people in London, and are now extending these workshops further.
From December 2016 - February 2017, we will be delivering a number of body confidence & self-esteem sessions with support from ASOS staff volunteers in schools across the country.
These FREE 1.5 hour sessions will be for smaller groups (max 20 students) and suitable for mixed groups in KS3 & 4. We will be delivering these sessions on the following dates:
- Tuesday 13th December 2016
- Thursday 12th January 2017
- Tuesday 17th January 2017
- Thursday 19th January 2017
- Tuesday 7th February 2017 (Barnsley only)
- Wednesday 8th February 2017 (Barnsley only)
- Thursday 9th February 2017 (Barnsley only)
- Friday 10th February 2017 (Barnsley only)
- Tuesday 21st February 2017 (London only)
- Wednesday 22nd February 2017 (London only)
- Thursday 23rd February 2017 (London only)
- Friday 24th February 2017 (London only)
To register your interest in participating in this programme, please fill in the below form - please note your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from a member of The Diana Award team.