- As an Anti-Bullying Ambassador (ABA) Leader; You will be responsible for leading your anti -bullying team in your school/organisation.
- You will be required to lead your ABA team in continuing further action by completing activities and tasks in schools.
- You will work with your ABA team, so that you can inspire other young people in your school to tackle bullying.
An ABA Leader is someone who…
- Has excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Is punctual and has good time keeping.
- Is pro-active in tackling bullying in their school.
- Is confident in their role as a Leader.
ANTI-BULLYING AMBASSADOR LEADERS
We are looking for very enthusiastic and keen young people to be Anti-Bullying Ambassador (ABA) Leaders to represent their schools/organisations. The role of the ABA leader, is to take up the responsibility of leading your ABA Team in further Anti-Bullying work.
An ABA Leader is someone who….
- Is enthusiastic about tackling bullying in their school.
- Is a positive role model and leader to fellow students.
- Is committed and dedicated to leading their ABA Team.
- Is knowledgeable on the subject of Bullying.
If you are interested in becoming an Anti-Bullying Ambassador Leader then contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.