1. What was your school like?
I went to 'Beaufort Community School', it was a mixed school!
2. What is your favourite memory of school?
Most of my favourite times happened in the music room, me and my mates would eat our lunch in there and muck around most days of the week haha!
3. How did your school experience influence/help your career?
School helped my career because my guitar teacher gave me so much freedom to learn whatever music I wanted. The music teachers we're also so interested in what you wanted to do after school, they helped with anything and everything.
4. Were you bullied at school? If so how did you overcome this?
I would say for a while in year 10 it felt like I was getting bullied a lot for being 'emo' as it was! But I luckily made friends with a lot of people who we're on my side. I also spoke to teachers about it, I never kept it to myself.
5. What was your favourite school subject?
My favourite school subject was Music, second best was History!
6. What did you look forward to when you went back to school after the holidays? What advice would you give to young people who are going back to school after the holidays?
I always looked forward to seeing my friends, especially the friends that I wouldn't normally see in the holidays. I also got really excited about different seating plans in each subject. Just hope and look forward to the thought of new subjects and facts that might help you In later life. Sometimes I see school as character building.
7. Was there anything you worried about when you went back to school after the holidays? How did you overcome this?
I used to get worried about unfinished homework. You have just got to be completely honest for your teachers when you need help. I never used to ask in the early years of school but by the end of it I simply didn't care. ASK FOR HELP! :)
8. What was your favourite school meal?
My mum used to make my packed lunch as I never had meals at school. You can't go wrong with a billy meat sandwich.
9. If you had to do school again what would you change?
I don't think I would change a thing, I've realised that I loved school!
10. What advice would you give to anyone who is worried about going back to school because of bullying issues?
If your having bullying issues NEVER keep it to yourself, tell your worries to people you respect and trust. No problem is too small or too big that it won't be able to get sorted!
To read more #Back2School blogs click here.