1. What was your school like?
I went to a 'Normal School' for a year and a half and 'Theatre School' for the majority of my school years.The Theatre school was in London and my normal school was back where I grew up in Bury, Greater Manchester. I was also tutored for a year in London. Throughout 5 High School years I went to 4 schools. They were all great and sometimes not so great in many different ways.
2. What is your favourite memory from school?
My favorite memory of school would have to be meeting my best friends.
3. Have you experienced bullying? If so how did you overcome this?
I have been bullied before but fortunately for me I've always been a very confident and strong minded person so I would never let the bullies get to me too much. Sometimes what they said did hurt but I would keep my loved ones close to keep me smiling.
4. What is your favourite school subject?
My fave subject was Art at the non theatre school and then obviously dancing, singing or acting! Anything within the creative arts I adored. Oh, and a bit of History, but I flopped so hard in my exam so I am a little bitter about that subject.
5. What did you look forward to when you went back to school after the holidays? What advice would you give to young people who are going back to school after the holidays?
When I back to school after the holidays i looked forward to seeing my best mates. Catching up on all the summer goss, seeing how much people had grown, checking out everyones new pencil cases and bags etc. It's so exciting going back, look forward to learning more and advancing your intelligence.
6. Was there anything you worried about when you went back to school after the holidays? How did you overcome this?
Nothing worried me too much about going back to school, other than the thought of another boy having the same bag or coat as me! That is a materialistic problem though, in reality I can see why people would be worried about going back to the bullies. How about this year you don't let them win? You stand up to them? You show them how much you have grown over the holidays? It's your time. Make a difference at the start and they will soon get bored and move on.
7. What is your favourite school meal?
CHICKEN! Anything with chicken in it was my fave meal.
8. What would you change about school?
If I could change my school life I would have gone to my last school 'Italia Conti Academy of Theatre Arts' a couple of years earlier.
9. What advice would you give to anyone who is worried about going back to school because of bullying issues?
Make a change. A new year. A new you. Say 'NO' to the bullies.