EARN YOUR BADGES
We know that our Anti-Bullying Ambassadors are running incredible campaigns in their schools to tackle bullying and to support those who are being bullied and we want to reward them for their hard work. We are giving trained Anti-Bullying Ambassadors the opportunity to earn extra badges to proudly wear around school. Take a look below to see what the four badges are, what campaigns fit into each category and what you have to do to earn them.
Any campaigns or initiatives that are tackling identity based bullying, championing diversity & inclusion or promoting equal rights for any of the nine protected characteristics.
Any campaigns or events that build community such as fundraising events, raising awareness for a specific community group, working with local government or the Police.
Any campaigns or initiatives that encourage positive wellbeing such as peer mentoring, mental health awareness, support groups, online support tools, safe spaces in school.
Any Campaigns or workshops that promote how to stay safe online such as educating others in online safety, digital resilience workshops, assemblies or social media campaigns.
HOW TO EARN THE BADGES
1. Attend our training and become Anti-Bullying Ambassadors.
2. Your Anti_Bullying Ambassador team then run a campaign in your school focused on one of the four areas: Respect, Community, Wellbeing or Online Safety.
3. This campaign should have an element which is ongoing for a period of three months and should also include a one off event.
4. You then need to let us know all about what you've done. You can either complete our online form or you can arrange a call with our Aftercare and Accreditation Coordinator.
5. Send any photos or videos as evidence to support your application.
6. The aftercare and accreditation coordinator will then award badges to your school’s Anti-Bullying team.