Exciting opportunity - FREE ASOS Body Confidence workshops
In 2015, The Diana Award launched the #MySenseOfSelf project with a teaching resource to exploring body confidence, self-esteem and the impact of things like social media and societal pressures on how young people perceive themselves. The resources gained the quality mark from the PSHE Association, who said “#MySenseOfSelf provides the opportunity to promote positive body image in a highly engaging and thought-provoking way”.
We took the project into schools with interactive workshops for young people in London, Essex and Barnsley and are now extending these workshops further to Watford.
From February 2018 - March 2018, we will be delivering a number of body confidence & self-esteem sessions with support from ASOS staff volunteers in schools across the country.
These FREE 1.5 hour sessions will be for smaller groups (max 35 students) and suitable for mixed groups in KS3 & 4. We will be delivering these sessions on the following dates:
- Wednesday 21st February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Thursday 22nd February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Friday 23rd February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Monday 26th February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Tuesday 27th February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Wednesday 28th February 2018 (London/Watford only)
- Tuesday 6th March 2018 (Barnsley only)
- Wednesday 7th March 2018 (Barnsley only)
- Thursday 8th March 2018 (Barnsley only)
- Thursday 15th March 2018 (London/Watford only)
To register your interest in participating in this programme, please fill in the below form - please note your booking is not confirmed until you receive a confirmation from a member of The Diana Award team.