How to recruit your Anti-Bullying Ambassadors!
Thank you for signing your school up to become part of the Anti-Bullying Ambassadors programme.
To run an effective Anti-Bullying campaign, we encourage you to select young people from different year groups and backgrounds to be your school’s new Anti-Bullying Ambassadors. Here's our effective guide to recruit your new Anti-Bullying Ambassadors...
Step 1: Advertise the new Anti-Bullying Ambassador role
- Play our “What is an Anti-Bullying Ambassador?” video in assemblies, on TV's around the school or send an all student/staff email.
- Display a recruitment poster in your school. Think about key places such as form rooms, canteen, library and corridors. Click here to download the poster.
- Select an appointed Anti-Bullying staff member(s), who will work with the students to create their campaign and support their anti-bullying work. We would recommend a staff member who is passionate to drive the campaign forward. The selected staff member(s) should be the staff that attend the training day with the students.
Step 2: Get your students to apply for the role of an Anti-Bullying Ambassador
- Hand out application forms to young people who express interest in attending - Click here to download and print our application form.
- Ask young people to complete and return application forms by your selected return date and to the selected member of staff.
Step 3: Select your Anti-Bullying Ambassadors
It's really important that students who attend the training are passionate about anti-bullying work!
- Select students that are passionate about making a positive change in their school
- Select students from different year groups (we recommend students aged between 7 - 18 yrs old)
- Select students with different abilities
- Select a mixture of students who have bullied, been bullied and been a bystander
We look forward to seeing you and your Anti-Bullying Ambassadors at our training event!
If you have any questions about the training day before you attend, please contact Frankie Spivey, Events & Marketing Co-ordinator at email@example.com or call on 0207 628 7499 ext 204