Apply for our 2016 Anti-Bullying Schools' Showcase Event!
We are now accepting applications from Primary and Secondary Schools across the UK to become a showcase school and attend our exciting event!
Every year the Diana Award’s Anti-Bullying Ambassador Programme holds a very exciting event to showcase and share the best practice anti-bullying work that our Anti-Bullying Ambassador schools/youth organisations do.
Being chosen to be an Anti-Bullying Ambassador Showcase School means you will have the following opportunities:
- Before the Showcase Event we visit all schools attending and create a short video of their Anti-Bullying work to show on the day and also put on our website. See previous School Showcase videos here.
- Staff and some Ambassadors* will be invited to our Schools Showcase Event where we will show the video of your school, and ask your Ambassadors to do a presentation on their anti-bullying work.
- All Ambassadors will received our prestigious Diana Award to recognise their work.
- Ambassadors will have the chance to meet our celebrity supporters, politicians and some very special guests.
- Spend the day in a very fun venue. In the past events have been held at Facebook's, Barclays and Google's Headquarters.
- Meet and share ideas with other Ambassador schools from across the country.
- Be featured on our website and promoted through our social media channels.
Have a look at our Showcase page to see what we have got up to at Showcase Events in previous years.
* Please note that the Showcase event will be held at Facebook's offices and due to their strict age policy only students aged 13 and over will be able to attend.
If you are interested in being part of this great opportunity please get a member of staff at your school/organisation to fill out the form below.
All schools who have been trained by us can apply. Please note the deadline for all applications is Wednesday 20th April.
(Please note that you can't save the form and come back to it so please have all information ready before you fill the form in).