FREE upskill training for trained anti-bullying ambassadors_
WHAT ARE REGIONAL UPSKILL SESSIONS?
The Diana Award Anti-Bullying Campaign is offering FREE Upskill Training for trained Anti-Bullying Ambassadors Schools across the UK.
These events are for both staff and students from trained Anti-Bullying Ambassador schools and will offer further development opportunities for your school and Ambassadors.
Attendees will benefit from the event by achieving the following outcomes:
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop skills in conflict resolution and cyber safety
- Schools will be able to network with other trained staff and Anti-Bullying Ambassadors and share good practice, learning how to implement new ideas in their schools.
- Anti-Bullying Ambassadors will be able to further develop their confidence and public speaking skills
- Staff members will be able to develop their understanding of their responsibilities in maintaining student's safety and well-being at school through new training and guidance.
When and where will the regional upskill sessions take place?
- 26th June 2018 Dudley
- 27th June 2018 Dudley
- 28th June 2018 Dudley
- 10th July 2018 London
- 19th September 2018 Leeds
- 27th September 2018 Coventry
- 28th September 2018 Leicester
- 3rd October 2018 Poole
- 10th October 2018 Liverpool
- 11th October 2018 Lincoln
If you are a trained anti-bullying ambassador school with current anti-bullying ambassadors, please fill in the booking form to book your places at one of the above upcoming Regional Upskill Sessions coming up in a location close to you in 2018.
Once you fill in the below form to book your places, we will be in touch within 3-5 working days to confirm whether or not your places have been confirmed on the session. Please note, your places are not confirmed until you receive email confirmation from a member of our team.