A fully drafted session plan for Anti-Bullying Ambassadors to deliver an assembly to their peers on how to become an Upstander in their school and communities. This resource is supported by Facebook.
1. Explain what bullying is and the 3 different types
2. Explain the difference between a Bystander and an Upstander
3. Describe how to be an Upstander and how to support someone
4. Get students to write their own Upstander pledge
Download these pledge cards to use in your Upstander assembly.
1. Teach others what it means to be an Upstander
2. To support people to become Upstanders
A guide for young people
A guide for teachers and school staff
Organisational and Individuals Supporters Pack
Get behind our Don’t Face It Alone campaign by sharing our stickers.
This campaign is run by charity The Diana Award, a legacy to Princess Diana’s belief that young people have power to change the world.